Tuesday, June 17, 2014

New Discovery for my MIH Watch

Longitudes and Latitudes? What has that got to do with the MIH watch?

La Chaux-de-Fonds is a Swiss city of the district of La Chaux-de-Fonds in the canton of Neuchâtel and that is where the Musée International d’Horlogerie is located. Up until now, I had no idea the exact location of where the MIH is. Then I turn the watch buckle upside down and that was when I saw the engraving on the back of the buckle!
 photo MIH08_zpsd166cc3e.jpg

It actually shows the latitude and longitude of the city of La Chaux-de-Fonds. 06° 49' 48" E and 47° 06' 03" N. Who would have known the exact location was engraved on the back of the buckle. Did you know that?
MIH Watch photo MIH02_zps059baac0.jpg

Here, take another look at the watch. For more information, please visit my MIH blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment