Sunday, December 21, 2014

MoVas Oceaner II - Edition Red

MoVas launched their new range earlier this year and recently I received a piece unique Oceaner II Edition Red.

Sean is a talented individual - not only is he a self taught designer and watchmaker, he is also known in the cycling circle as the first person in Singapore to make titanium bike frames. When I saw the red edition of Oceaner II, I had already told Sean I wanted one. And so here it is - a piece unique prototype for moi!

I like the box! Creative Sean, creative. See the message on the side of the box?
 photo MovasOceanerII01_zps19389111.jpg

First impressions - I like the style, the size and the colour. I chose red, remember?
 photo MovasOceanerII02_zpsa8e958d1.jpg

One shake and the watch winds well and runs for quite awhile.
 photo MovasOceanerII03_zps02245010.jpg

These are my first shots of the timepiece and I shall be taking a few more and doing a more in-depth blog. But on first impressions... I like it. Thanks to Sean for letting have the red prototype. For more information please visit the MoVas website.

No comments:

Post a Comment