Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The New LUC Qualite Fleurier

I had transited through Zurich on my recent trip to Hamburg, I had the chance to pass by the Chopard Boutique in Zurich and I saw the new LUC Qualite Fleurier.

I find this particular variant rather attractive - rose gold with a sunray satin-brushed ruthenium dial.
 photo ChopardLUCChronometerQF01_zps5886b6d0.jpg

I do have the first version of the LUC QF.

The timepiece comes with the Fleurier Quality Foundation certificate and the Chronometer certificate issued by the COSC.
 photo ChopardLUCChronometerQF02_zpsc1929672.jpg

The movement is the L.U.C 96.09-L self winding movement. As with all LUC movements, the finishing is top notch and even the parts hidden from view are also finished to the highest quality.
 photo ChopardLUCChronometerQF04_zpsa7d39d97.jpg

The timepiece also comes with a sunray satin-brushed silver dial with luminescent hands and indexes. This version is limited to 300 pieces. But I prefer this version. Case is a classic 39mm. I believe this is also available in Singapore already.

No comments:

Post a Comment